Asia key developments 2016
- We are continuing to grow in Asia, where we hold leading positions in various countries
- Our growth in China continues in the premium and mid-tier range, supported by a new plant
- The company’s fourth Decorative Paints plant in China was inaugurated in Chengdu
- Vietnam was the fastest-growing business in the region during 2016
- The Dulux Forest Breath paint range received American Greenguard Gold certification and the French VOC A+ class certification
- The Dulux Easy Paint Service in China was repositioned
- In Indonesia, new innovations such as Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx and Dulux Ambiance were introduced
- As part of the company’s Human Cities initiative, we began renovating four historic locations in Shanghai’s Jing’an District
Revenue in € millions
Volatile organic compounds.
Everything we do for and with society is channeled through our Human Cities initiative. This incorporates AkzoNobel’s Community Program, which encourages and gives financial support for employees to get involved, hands-on, in their local communities; and our “Let’s Colour” program, which uses the power of color to improve people’s lives.