Europe, Middle East and Africa key developments 2015
- We continued to be negatively impacted by the housing market slowdown and euro crisis
- We changed our operating model in EMEA to drive improved performance and agility, making us better positioned to achieve profitable growth
- The UK and Ireland invested in a complete rebrand of Dulux Trade and launched Armstead Trade – its first new brand in 20 years. In consumer, we invested in a new integrated Dulux marketing campaign: “Change Your Story”
- We started the roll-out of the Sikkens 5051 color collection. Together with its service packages, it emphasizes the brand’s professional dedication to color
- There was also a successful launch of the Fit by Marshall mid-tier brand in Turkey, while the performance and protection sub-brand Expert was introduced in Benelux
Revenue in € millions
Europe, Middle East and Africa.